Saturday, January 19, 2013

We Have a Psychologist & Let the Fundraising Begin!

We are continuing to make progress! Our criminal checks from Pennsylvania and Nebraska are in and all but one of our reference questionnaires! That means we will be able to start our home study interviews very very soon!!

On the dossier front we are making very nice progress as well! We received our certified copies of our marriage lisence, one of our church reference letters, our "Guardian's Letter of Acceptance" (if anything were to happen to us the guardian's of our children have to say that they would accept our adopted child and are in support of the adoption), and Jonathan's boss' reference letter! Most importantly...we found a Psychologist! And awesomely enough we got an appointment for Monday already! Even more favor! Things are definitely coming together!

So I've been saying that I'm going to have a fundraiser and I'd post some pictures...here it is...

I'm making and selling infinity scarves and my sweet friend, Courtney, is knitting scarves as well. All scarves are $20 and all proceeds go towards our adoption fees. I can make scarves out of almost any fabric (as long as its wide and long enough) so the options are endless. If you don't see one you like I can always do something to fit you better. These are the infinity scarves I'm making:




Here are the patterns up close and what it looks like on...




These are the knitted scarves:



Please get in touch with me if you would like any or have any questions! Of course if you would simply like to donate money at anytime we would be so blessed and honored by your support! Thanks again for all your prayer and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment